Don’t worry with problems! Check out these tips and recommendations that will help you in this trip and make it unforgettable
- If you need tourist tips or city tours, go to one of our agencies located at Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort.
- Don’t go to visit the falls without a raincoat. It can be useful for you to stay closer to some waterfalls
- Documents: The ID and driver’s license allows free access to Argentina and Paraguay (for Brasilians). You can also use the passport. Class identities are not valid in Argentina and Paraguay. Always walk with the updated documents of the children. Without these documents, will not be possible to visit many countries in South America, in addition to other situations that may occur.
- Maps and guides: always have a good printed map available or a guide with you. Phones can fail or break the battery.
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and a cap: Most tours are outdoor and during the day. The hot sun can spoil all the trip.